Importance of Learning Language ,Cultute and Heritage
Cultural heritage is something that all human beings share; wherever we come from there is a culture that follows us from that place. No matter where you grow up, where you go, your culture will always be something you can take with you.
- Understanding means Appreciating
- Students Will be Inspired to Connect to Their Culture
- Language is a culture carrier
- Our Future will Benefit from the Teaching of Cultural Heritage
- We Connect to Each Other
- We Can Work together to Protect Cultural Heritage
Glimpse of Statistics
- Total 32 Million NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) are living across the world.**
- Out of that 70% (~22 million) are living in US, UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Myanmar, United Kingdom, Canada, Sri Lanka, South Africa and Kuwait.
- US alone have around 4-5 Million Indian origin population.
All NRIs across the globe have one common Problem.
How to Connect their Children with Indian Roots?
Our vision is to provide a platform to non-resident Indians around the globe to collaborate through language, culture and heritage.
- Promote, encourage, and make social change
- Less business goals more social goals
- Retain and reinvest profits into the local economy
- Everyone owns. No hierarchy.
- Neighborhoods can contribute to a sense of local identity
- More self-sufficient or less fundraising
- Non-religious, Non-political
AskaClass Platform is for Community
The courses we offer
We offer 100+ short courses on AskaClass platform such as…
- Heritage Courses
- Language Courses
- Culture Courses
Learners can choose language of their choice of delivery.